25 Aug BOSU Body Sculpting Pros and Cons
Ever heard of BOSU training? Well, BOSU body sculpting has got to be one of the best, most thorough training tools and workouts you could possibly engage in. Here at Multi Gym, we have excellent trainers that can show you all the benefits of BOSU training there are.
What is BOSU Training?
BOSU training consists of half a ball that’s on a platform. You can work on a multitude of different muscles with all the different workout regimens you can do. The BOSU ball is most commonly used for balance training, which works out your core for an intense workout session. The BOSU ball can be used for any level of athleticism, from beginner all the way to elite.
What are the Benefits of BOSU?
- Not only can you work on your balance with the BOSU ball, but you can also work on your flexibility.
- That’s not all. You can also work on your body’s reflexes and tone your body the way that you’ve envisioned. The BOSU ball can most assuredly help you to get that awesome, toned summer beach body that you’ve always wanted.
- The BOSU ball intensifies any and all workouts that you do. You not only have to focus on working out your muscles, but you also have to focus on keeping your balance as well. It’s about as complete as you get.
- Whether you workout at home or in the gym, BOSU balls are incredibly easy to come by. They’re not big and bulky, super expensive, or unusable at home.
Workouts with the BOSU: There are tons of different workouts you can do with the BOSU ball, but here are just a few to show you how versatile and excellent the BOSU ball really is:
- Plank Knee Tuck
- Pushup Walk-Over
Cons of the BOSU Ball: Every good thing has a bad side. Here are a few cons for you to take into consideration:
- The Platform has a tendency to come unglued from the ball, making casino online it a bit of a hazard. Just watch out for that and keep your warranty.
- Wight limits need to be taken into consideration with the BOSU ball. When weight training, it’s beneficial to use the ball, but you have to be careful not to overdo it. Try lighter weights on the BOSU ball and then your regular heavy weights on the ground.
- It’s hard to use and if you don’t watch your form, you could end up hurting yourself. You really need to focus on your core and not overdo things.
After taking into consideration all the pros and cons, you can definitely see why many people participate in BOSU ball training. You get an extra “oomph” in training as well as increased balance and flexibility. Here at Multi Gym, we have BOSU Sculpting classes that will get you in tip top shape in no time at all; you’ll be ready for the beach, pool, and your bathing suit without a doubt! If you are interested in joining our BOSU Sculpting class, make sure to browse our website and give us a call!